Fall Harvest Kicks Off at Carolyn’s Sakonnet Vineyard
Wednesday, October 02, 2013
The new wine is The Blessed Blend, a blend of Chardonnay and Vidal Blanc. The Blessed Blend is available tastings and purchase today, and will arrive in wine shops across the region in the next three weeks.
On Thursday, the harvest celebration continues at Sakonnet with a 5:30 pm concert featuring the bluesy R&B sounds of Reasons.
- Carolyn Rafaelian: 12 Who Made a Difference in RI in 2012
- New Concerts, Tastings at Carolyn’s Sakonnet Vineyard
- Cinerama Jewelry CEO Ralph Rafaelian Passes
- NEW: Alex and Ani Designer Rafaelian Appears Tonight on “The Boss”
- NEW: Alex and Ani’s Rafaelian RI Small Businessperson of the Year